SLOVENSKO - SLOVAKIA 
 FIGARO - Trnava
První trnavská továrna na čokoládu a cukrovinky Adolf FISCHER a synové byla založena roku 1906. Roku 1934 byl název firmy změněn na FIGARO a.s. Po válce byla továrna znárodněna, výroba čokoládových tabulek byla postupně utlumena a převedena do Bratislavy. 
Tyto obaly FIGARO jsou z padesátých a počátku šedesátých let.
First chocolate and confectionery factory in Trnava Adolf FISCHER and sons was founded in 1906. Name of company was changed in 1934 - FIGARO a.s. Factory was nationalized after WWII. Production of chocolate bars decreased and it was moved to factory in Bratislava. 
These wrappers are from 50´s and early 60´s.

 
FISCHER - Trnava
about 1930
30´s ? 50´s 50´s 50´s
late 50´s late 50´s late 50´s late 50´s about 1960
about 1960 about 1960 about 1960 early 60´s early 60´s


 
   
early 60´s  early 60´s      

 
STOLLWERCK
HOME